Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a lover's sand part 2

Prelude: A lover's sand (part 1) can be found in the 2007 archive. Still a W.I.P really

Blue beam from the bed lamp reflects the blue room
the blue night, a blue movie
my consience is spiteful now that I let the subconscience drive
drive me mad into her room where velvet vails cover us

but the finality of it all creeps in:
the evidence now lies next to us
ponding on the fragile surface,
the loudest statement: fragile silence.

She represents an unattractive demand for sanity
but it's too late, i know that too well,
she's still searching for it
she wants to annex a pretty and comfortable flag on my chest
to re-establish some status quo
the height of the intimacy is making her so
i want to tell her i can lie with her forever
dare I be mortal for a day
and disavow the self professed invincible Messiah,
do I free the convoluted liar?

I'm over 6 feet tall,
when they bury me I'll be more than 6 feet below
and ground zero is lying with you forever
so carve out a wound in my ticker for your crossbow
devolve the moist velvet-veils and pillows,
and release me into the wild willows.

No comments: